Monday, February 15, 2010

????

So I had no idea what to name this blog. It wasn't a spectacular week but it was sort of crazy. Our member that we live with is furious and wanting to kick us out because we were using a space heater in the basement. yeah... I know. Apparently it runs up the energy cost and President Moffat offered to pay more money but then he declined so I don't know what his deal is. So I may be moving out which would be super depressing but what can you do. There is a member across the street that would be willing to take us in. All they have to do is get an inspection. Everyone is moved out except there youngest son who is 17 so I hope it passes IF the time comes that we have to move out. Hopefully not.

As for this week we had interviews which was awesome! I love meeting with president and his wife. Other than that my companion goes home next Monday at 2:00 but whos counting right? :P I wish I could say more but this week was slightly bland minus the high school drama at home. I love hearing the news from home... even the stupid facts. You'd be surprised. Thanks for the mail!

Love,

Elder Bottema

No comments:

Post a Comment