Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jovita Creek

HEllO! My fellow blog readers! i am writing at a stupid keyboard in which the shift key doens't like to work and same with the delete key so bear with me. i have been transfered to jovita creek in federal way, WA which is the southern most point in the mission. It borders Tacoma city/mission. So I love my new area and companion. Holy freak. The members here are awesome but I am still trying to adjust from my last area. I HAVE A CAR!! AND I live in a members home so i like it because it was a much more home type feeling. I love coming home at night because sis. Long always seems to have some type of left overs for us.

So we had this investigator we were teaching and he dropped us hardcore. He called and I was the one that answered the phone and he says "Oh Um i don't need you guys to come over tonight or tomorrow... actually don't come over at all." OUCH! This area has a little less people to work with from my last area but there is still much to do. Did I mention how much I love having a car? Well I love it.

One last bit of information, my comapnion is from New Albany, Indiana and this is his last transfer. He goes home on Feb 22nd and he's not trunky at all. Hopefully he stays this way but he told me he feels like this is going to be the rest of his life or something. haha Oh man I can't even imagine. I wonder if i'll turn out like this? Well enough chit-chat. these next couple weeks will be exciting I think. I love the letters!

Elder Bottema

1 comment:

  1. I was standing in your house just 2 days before you posted this!!! CRAZY!!! Your house definitely is not the same without you there! Your brothers are getting sooo big!! I miss you and hope you are having an amazing experience!! :)

    ReplyDelete