Monday, April 19, 2010

Zone Conference 5

Tomorrow is zone conference... again! It's up in my old Stake in Seattle. I'm pretty excited. However I'm not excited to get up even earlier. Leadership training is at 8:00 A.M and we have to leave by 7:15 to get there on time which means getting up 30 min. earlier. NOOO!!! At least I know I'll sleep well Tuesday night. Next week I'll have preperation day on Tuesday because It's temple day again. We get 4-5 temple days a year and It's time. I'm excited because I heard the temple grounds are in full bloom right now. If it's sunny I might be able to snag some great photos. If it's rainy I'll still take a couple anyway.

It's really weird to think I only have two more zone conferences and two more formal interviews with my mission president. He's really getting to the wire. I'll have my new mission president for 15 months of my mission. I'm excited but sad at the same time because I really like the one I have right now. I've never really had a conflict with him.

My companion has been slightly better but that doesn't mean I'm not still practicting my patience. I think I'm just used to the criticism now. hahaha Oh geez. uh.. moving on!

This week we are planning on putting another person on-date. Today actually at 12:30. I hate planning lessons durning P-day because we have limiting time as is but it was the only time he could meet. I'm excited though because he's really excited about the church. He's 52 years old but looks like he's 40. He's in really good shape. He works in customs and sky dives with a member of our ward. I love referrals. Then we have a Church tour at 6:30 and we plan on putting another person on-date! We'll see what they say. Thank you Federal Way, Washington Seattle Mission.

As for exciting news that's all I really have for this week. My bike is getting fixed right now but I'll be getting it back on wednesday or Thursday. Time to run with the others. Gotta catch a ride to go shopping. Thanks for the letters. Keep em coming. Nothing is better than a letter.

Love,
Elder Bottema

No comments:

Post a Comment