Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Short Entry

Due to the tragedies in Japan I have the wonderful opportunity to make an Emergency Action Plan. woo. This is very time consuming and needs to be send to Elder Clayton A.S.A.P so I will be doing that for the next two hours. I need to also print off maps for each missionary apartment to a safe haven location (Church building). Thank you Google Maps.

As a recap for this week we put 7 more people on-date for baptism, all in April! =) We had two miracles fall out of heaven and we will be teaching another Marshallese family. I love the Marshallese culture. Everyone we are teaching is Marshallese except for one who is African American. I've determined that Americans are spoiled and have fallen into the celebrity lifestyle of selfishness. These other cultures have two things most Americans often lack - charity & time.

I love you all and thank you for the support. I greatly enjoyed General Conference this week. I guess I'll be getting married sooner than I thought. HAHA - BYU here I come! I am using it for exactly what the stereotype is.

Elder Bottema

No comments:

Post a Comment