Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kristina Hansen

Krissy is the best! We had a baptism this past saturday that went just as planned. Everyone on the program showed up, the water was hot, the spirit was strong, yeah everything went perfect. Krissy has been investigating the church for two years now and I had the privilage of seeing her be baptized. She has had a strong conversion with a lot of life changing events. She has a lot of support from her husband who, by the way, baptized her. They are living the happy married life in bliss! :)

The best thing about Sunday was her confirmation and just as we lost a person to teach to enter into baptism we found some more. We had a lesson with a guy named Dave who is a member referral. He is definatly interested and he is an awesome guy. I can't wait to teach him more. Then on Sunday the bishops son brought this girl from school to church... again because she liked it last week and she and her parents are very interested. WHAT THE?! There is so much good stuff happening in my area right now. I am constantly teaching and finding which is very fullfilling. Cory is still on-date for baptism on May 1st and now we have a chance to put a family on-date. How much better could it get?
It's been really challenging companion wise but I don't like to talk negatively about him. Lets just say if he gets transfered I'll be happy.
Thank you for the prayers! I feel them! No seriously... some days I feel them more than others. I love ya guys!

Elder Bottema

No comments:

Post a Comment