Monday, May 3, 2010

Snakes

Due to lack of time this will be a short, but sweet, blog entry with a cool picture. So we were tracting and my companion stepped in front of me to knock on the door, just as he started knocking I saw something moving next to his shoe.. or starting to "slither" up his shoe. That's when I realized what it was and I yelled, "There's a snake behind you!" haha It was just a little garden snake but it was a little goose bumpy if you know what I mean. I almost saw it cilmb up my companions pant leg!

This week we also went to the temple and I did baptims for the dead. That was a lot of fun! We also had leadership training in Renton on wednesday and that was the craziest day! We were so busy running around like crazy people! I get to give some more baptisimal interviews and I am only 4 weeks away from Alex's baptims. Cory is coming along but we are pushing his date back because he needs a little more time to prepare. However, he is still progressing and doing such a great job at getting his feet wet in the gospel. :) Sorry to make this so short but I really gotta run! Love you all for the support!

Love,

Elder Bottema

No comments:

Post a Comment