Monday, June 14, 2010

New Investigator

Every week we find at least one new investigator. However, the best investigators are the investigators that walk up to you in sacrament meeting and say, "I want to be baptized." Sweet! Are you available tomorrow at 7? Meet me at the Bennions for family home evening." BAHAHAHA! I thought I was dreaming!

We also have two church tours set-up this week. Everyone we wanted to put on-date for baptism either moved their appointement to this week or cancelled. We actually had a lot of investigators drop us, but honestly, I wasn't too sad because we found people this week as well. So the work goes on. I have been slacking on the pictures but I guess I have been too focused on other things. I finally feel completely immersed in the work and it is so much more enjoyable and peaceful when you have a perfect companion and one who has the same work ethic as you. I couldn't say anything negative about him. We have been finding, teaching, and baptizing and really foucsing on good planning which has been a blessing.

I feel the most prepared and confident now than ever before. It's nice to be in a period of calm water. ahhh.....

Not much more to report on this week other than these awesome experiences. Thanks for the support!

Love,

Elder Bottema

No comments:

Post a Comment