Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Public Libraries


You may be wondering why my blog would contain such a title? lets just say a lot of missionaries are at the library today E-mailing and there are such nice people (read that sarcastically) talking to us. I'm pretending I don't hear them while i type this out. It's very eplicit. The sisters are next to me and I would justify it as sexual harrassment. someone is handling the situation right now. Seriously? How old are we again? Obviously not old enough.

Anyway, as missionary WORK pertains we had an excellent week as far as finding goes. We have a ton of lessons set-up this week and I am soooo tired. I think i've been getting busier and buiser on my mission. Training is very exhausting. On top of that we have extra meetings and we just had our last zone conference with president Moffat. He was, to say the least, horribly emotional. He is setting up his facebook! haha so when I get home I'm totally adding him. It was a strange zone conference. We wont have another for 8 weeks. This is going to be a 5 week transfer and then next transfer will be a 7 week transfer so that President Larkin can adjust and have everything running smooth when he arrives. We will be back on the normal transfer cycle August 10th. My new mission president will be in the mission home July 1, 2010 with three children. One of them will be leaving on his mission from the mercer island ward. cool huh?! i'm excited to meet the fam. okay enough random info. Enjoy the weather. It's been rainy... really rainy since may 18th. It's about to break a record for this time of year. The weather forcasted another 7 days of rain too according to many of the members. Ugh. It's supposed to be summer! Enjoy!

Elder Bottema

No comments:

Post a Comment