Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas

So Thanks for all the support and love from back home. Just so everyone knows... I did get two packages. One from Cedar and one from Saint George. I haven't got any letters yet so I wonder what will happen untill the mission office figures out this whole mess. I'm sure Elder Wilson is having a much more stressful time sorting out this mess. He's the office manager. Oops!

Anyway, this past week is so werid! It hasn't really felt at all like christmas until last night. Everyday here is the same so when something like christmas comes up where you aren't trackting and only have 3 lessons.... you have spare time. Wait, what did I just say? Spare time on christmas?! It's a miracle! haha This past week was zone conference and I LOVE zone conference because you get really good food, its spirtually uplifting, and you get to see a lot of missionaries in other area's. The stake center we had lunch at for zone conference all gave us stockings! I was one of the few who didn't look thru mine because I want it to be a surprise on christmas. =)One last note before I go. I never thought I'd be happy to see grey clouds again but it's not as freezing cold! I'm thrilled that I only have to dress in one sweater and two jackets now instead of one sweater, three jackets, a scarf, mittens, gloves, and a beanie.

P.S I found all these items in the apartment which all smelled like nasty moldy crap but I didn't care at the moment because I was so cold so thanks for the warm gifts! I'll be excited to write about next week since I get to call home in a couple days. Thanks for all the continual support and letters from home.

Love,

Elder Bottema

P.S I got Kim's Christmas card

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got the card! I hope you had a merry one! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete